Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jurassic Park & BTTF Tribulations

Did you miss me? Didn't think so... LOL. We had a wonderful week of lazing around. Okay... I Had a wonderful week of lazing around. It was one conference after another for Pan. Universal is fun, but really, after the first day, there isn't much to do. And, get this, they close the parks at 7 p.m. By the time Pan got out of his meetings there was no time for him to go over and enjoy them. At least he got to spend the first day there and a couple of hours on a day he got out early. For me it was a time of walking and walking and walking and taking pictures (you thought I was going to say walking again didn't you?)

My favorite ride is still Men in Black. Though it helps when the other people in the car are just as dedicated as you in eliminating those nasty aliens. Which in our case, just wasn't the case. They have changed to the Back to the Future ride to Krustyland with the Simpsons. Cute but I like BTTF better. You have to hunt around but the train engine and the de Loren are still about. Nope not going to tell you... you go find them.

Easy Breezy (c)Connie Prince/DigiDiva Design

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Now you make me want to visit Universal again! It has been years since we've been there and I like it better than the other one (I can't remember the name of it for the life of me but it is kind of competition for Universal). We didn't go to Universal in LA so I hope we get to go to the one in FL next time we go there in a few months. I've go to go hunt for the DeLorean!

Anonymous said...

see what happens? I fall behind in some of my favorite blogs, and I miss prime stalking time.

And I'm pretty sure I hit universal while you were there, too.

I'm sorry, babe.

ArtcTrish said...

Oh you need to go at Halloween. John and I went years ago(prekids)a few weeks before Halloween and they reopened the park at night and all the facades of the buildings were actually turned into haunted houses and every employee was dressed up. They had a big parade and threw dabloons. As much as you guys love Halloween....you would LOVE it!