Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Unexpected Pictorial Tribulations

There's something to be said about getting bored while traveling. During our latest jaunt from Nuke's place, I pulled out my camera and just started playing. Any other time, I probably would not have noticed this demolished house with just the chimney standing. I wonder if it was destroyed by one of the hurricanes, a tornado or even a fire? Guess I will never know, huh?

Considering we pacing ourselves at around 70 miles per hour, I was very pleased to see that the picture came out.

My Discovery (c)alexa b.; Template by Tracy Drane; Fonts: Arial, Times New Roman

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

What a beautiful layout! I hope you have fun on your trip. I love that I'm in the car, reading your blog as we travel about 70 mph! lol

Sandra said...

Yes, fun & rustic layout. And I'm impressed that you also compose layouts on the road, as well.

I have that back issue of Interweave so I found the kirtle. I can't wait to see how yours (ballerina's) turns out!

Have a safe trip back.