Friday, May 23, 2008

A Loaf, a Bread, a Tribulation

Fri 5/23 Blog Prompt: week is National Bread Week. Describe your favorite bread.

We are home. And boy is next week going to be a dozy. What with catching up with two weeks of work at the end of the month. I'll be at the office every day, I guaruntee (I know it's not spelled right, lol). But now it is about bread.... Give them bread, oh that's give them cake. Still same premise wouldn't you say?

I'm not a big bread eater. The loaves I buy usually end up moldy and in the trash just about the time I really want a sandwich. But if I have to pick a favorite it would either be rye with thin slices of turkey and mayo or pumpernickel with loads of sweet/salty butter. That rye with turkey is sounding really good right now. Wish it wasn't so late, I'd go to the store and get some.

So Everything (c)Connie Prince/DigiDiva Design; Font: Windsong

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Hmmm, I can tell if I want to make a sandwich at your house that I need to bring my own bread. You listed the two breads that I really don't like! :) Thanks so much for telling me about scheduling blog posts! It has made my life so much easier!