Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Tribulations of being an Older Sister

Wednesday 4/11 Blog Prompt: Where I am, it's still April 10th and I was informed by my little sis that today is Siblings Day!In honor of Sibling's Day, talk about your relationship with your siblings. If you don't have any, tell us how you feel about that.

Strange that this one should come up now.... I have a very good relationship with both of my sisters. We can talk to one another and we have interests that are in common other than just being family. More than anything I happen to like my sisters. They are fun, witty and smart. The bug actually set up my blog and got me into doing it. And she has kindly consented to letting me post a picture of her. So it is years old and she doesn't really look like that anymore, except for the expression.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

And doesn't one of your sisters keep us posted when you can't post yourself? Love the picture but I expected a spider or a lady bug or something buggy...

Anonymous said...

hahaha. Looks pretty horrible. bug like? hahaha. thanks for fixing the eyes!!! It might be the saving grace of the picture.

Tammy said...

I take it your sister likes VW Bugs??? I love them too and that is my dream to own one some day. I had one when I was 16, but that was before Christ was born.

Anonymous said...

Yes it's special if yo have a grat realtionship with your siblings. I'm pretty close with my siblings and have become closer with my two brothers in the last couple of years than ever before. And, like you Tink, I also am fortunate to have a great relationship with my sister. We really like each other as friends not just family.