Saturday, April 28, 2007

Thoughts of May Bring a Different Sort of Tribulation

Weekend Blogging 4/28-4/29: Post here if you update your blog! Leave a prompt if you have one!

Unlike Snowmoon, I don't have the luxury of seeing hummingbirds zip through the yard (yet). But thoughts of May do bring a different sort of luxury.

The month of May is when Pan and I travel to Orlando for a week. This year will take us to Universal Studios instead of Disney. We haven't been there in 5 or 6 years so it will be a change. Still I had gotten pretty comfortable at Disney. I knew my way around.

May also heralds in a score of birthdays. My sister's is on the first; Indy's on the 13th and the Ballerina's on the 16th. ddpup will be 49 this year; Indy will be 3 and the Ballerina will be 4. Gosh the little ones are growning so fast. Too fast.

Scamp called me last night to let me know that whenever the Ballerina wants to do something and he says "no," she tells him that Tink and Pan had said it was okay. Slick little imp. Gotta love her.

Then Indy has developed a liking for Darth Maul and knows exactly who he is and can say his name. He knows the others too if you ask him to point them out; but if you point to one and ask him who it is, he is not quite as sure.

Yes they are growing up way to fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, May is a busy month!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Indy's bee seduced to the Dark Side Tink. And the Ballerina has learnt the gentle and subtle art of Adult Manipulation. Your troubles have now begun!

Anonymous said...

have i missed your trip to orlando? if not, would you be scared off if I suggested we meet for a cup of coffee some evening? I certainly wouldn't impose on your vacation for more than an hour...