Monday, April 09, 2007

Springy Tribulations

Monday Blog Prompt 4/9: Spring always means change or growth. Any changes or growth going on in your life?

Before I get onto the prompt, I earlier told you about a surprise.... Well, now it is official. Loonyhiker, gracelikerain and myself are talking over the blog prompts for Meg. I am so excited to be working with two great persons as them.

Now on to the prompt. Well this spring has definitely brought on a change hasn't it? LOL. And I hope that I am continually growing as a person. Biggest change right now has been moving my computer into another room other than the living room. I find that I spend more time with my family playing games and watching television than in front of the monitor. Except the last couple of days when I didn't have the kids and could just relax.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Great news!! I can't wait to see what you gals have planned for us in the blog.

Stephani said...

Me to I am so excited to see what challenges you bring. I am looking so forward to it!

Anonymous said...

It's funny how Spring seems to spark the desire for change in us isn't it Tink? Whether on a small scale or something more life changing, Spring always brings out the restlessnessn in us.

loonyhiker said...

OMG! I forgot to mention this change in addition to the others. I'm so thrilled to be working with you and Glynis! I think we will have lots of fun and I know I couldn't have done this all alone.

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the prompts. Yep I seem to spend to much time at the computer. Although I need to move mine back out to the lounge room.

Glynis said...

I'm so excited to be working with you ladies as well! Won't this be fun?

Beachcomber said...

Congratulations on the prompt.I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.