Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Tag of Tribulations

Thursday 4/12 Blog Prompt: Tagged!!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Wife
2. Mother
3. Legal Assistant
4. Graphic Artist

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Hunt for Red October
2. Independence Day
3. Asteroid
4. All three of the LOTRs

Four places I've lived:
1. South Dakota
2. Massachusetts
3. Arkansas
4. Guam

Four tv shows I like(d) to watch:
1. Stargate SG-1
2. Eureka
3. Smallville
4. NCIS

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Orlando
2. Hong Kong
3. New Orleans
4. Honolulu

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Shrimp, steak and veggies cooked on a teppan table
2. Spaghetti
3. Italian Tomato & fresh mozzarella salad
4. Cherry or Italian tomatoes stuffed with chicken salad

Four people I'll tag
1. You,
2. You,
3. You,
4. And, oh, you.

1 comment:

Glynis said...

I had forgotten that you told me you'd lived in South Dakota for awhile..and your food choices are delicious!