Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Changing Tribulations

Tues 2/13 Blog Prompt: List five things you’d like to change about yourself. Then list five things you wouldn’t change.

I would change:
1. my weight (working on it)
2. my eyebrows (always a work in progress
3. my short fuse (it is getting much longer)
4. that foot in my mouth (I think it has been superglued in place)
5. my weight (really, I'm working on it)

I would not change:
1. the way I think (worked for me for 50 years why change now?)
2. my outlook on life (life is good, life is grand.....)
3. my cheerful attitude (hey, I understand there's a bridge for sale in Brooklyn)
4. the love I have for my family
5. the love I have for myself.

Methinks I should read what others posted before posting this. But then where is the fun in that.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I'm with you on the weight and the foot! I tell people that the only time I change open my mouth is to change feet.

Glynis said...

Love the eyebrows! I know what you mean...and definitely, DO NOT change the way you think or the way you see the world, Tink...it always adds something special to my day :)

Anonymous said...

Just remember Tink,when your foot's in your mouth...don't bite down.