Monday, February 12, 2007

Manic Monday Tribulations

Mon 2/12 Blog Prompt: “It’s just another manic Monday…” Write about why you like (or don’t like) Mondays.

Mondays, um. Mondays; you say? Is it any different than Tuesday? Well, yes, I have to say it is. Tuesdays I work as a bookkeeper, take care of toddler & 7 yo at night; Mondays I take care of a toddler. What about Wednesdays? Oh, isn't that just another name for Monday? Back to taking care of a toddler again. Definitely different than Thursday; but Thursdays are Tuesday all over again only no kids at night, followed by another Monday (but I think the rest of the world calls it Friday). Saturday and Sunday are kid filled too, difference is Pan's here.

So what do I like about Monday? It helps me keep the days straight.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Your description of your week made me chuckle.

Happy Monday!

loonyhiker said...

Gee, I'm tired and confused after reading your post! I'm so glad it is you and not me because I would forget which day is which and not be there to watch the toddlers! lol

Roses said...

I like Mondays because it's usually one day that I have more time at work to... get more work done...

Huh.
That sounded so much better in my head.

I'm not so sure I like Mondays anymore.