Sunday, December 31, 2006

The tribulations of resolutions

Happy New Year everyone. I know this is a time for making a few resolutions and I think I will just post them here for your perusal.

Tink's 10 New Year Resolutions:

1. Spend more time with family
2. Try to loose more weight (notice I said try)
3. Make sure I spend time writing in the journals I bought for the kids
4. Watch Pan play his XBox games
5. Get rid of some of the Princess' and Indy's toys
6. Read a new book
7. Make more Scrapbook pages
8. Say thank you more often
9. Laugh more loudly
10. Sprinkle more Pixie Dust

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That list sounds feasible...and I love your New Year's banner!

Anonymous said...

*sneaks in*

*steals excess toys*

*sneaks out*

Just doin' what I can to help :-)

Unknown said...

You didn't take enough, LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't just "try" this year... I "must"... no if's and's or but's (hopefully much less butts)