Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dieting Tribulations

Thurs 12/28 Blog Prompt: Give us your best diet tips and ideas for healthy eating during the holidays.

Although I have been trying to lose weight, I don't really "diet." What I do is count calories, fat, etc. I have the Diet Power program to keep track of them as well as all those vitamins and minerals you need. So my best tip is keep track of what you eat.

And a picture from Hawaii:
Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
Scamp got volunteered to be the chief of our group (he wasn't not too happy with his mom, hehehehe) and had to approach the head warrior of the Aotearoa (New Zealand) non-aggressively but meeting the warrior's eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not good in the will power department and I'llkeep on grazing if the food it there. So I'll be getting a course of 'Lite 'n' Easy' meals after Christmas. Then the rule is "if it doesn't come out of the box, I can't eat it".
Glad you had a good trip Tink.