Thursday, December 21, 2006

More Christmas Meme Tribulations

Bahumbug! Sissy tagged me with the Christmas Meme.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.

2.Real tree or artificial? Artificial. A 9 foot artificial.

3.When do you put up the tree? Christmas Eve if I had my way.

4.When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas if I had my way.

5.Do you like eggnog? It's okay!

6.Favorite gift you received as a child? Having Santa bring Dad home for Christmas and the Barbie furniture my mom made from milk cartons and aluminum cans.

7.Do you have a nativity scene? No

8.Hardest person to buy for? Actually there happen to be two. Pan and Nuke. Pan and Nuke normally just goes out and buy whatever it is they want. Or it tends to be so outrageously priced as to make it beyond my capabilities to afford it (like the year that Nuke suggested a kit helicopter).

9.Easiest person to buy for? Indy. This year he may be getting a laundry basket.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? E-mail. If I even remember that.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Anything from my ex.

12.Favorite Christmas movie? Any of the Scrooge/Christmas Carol movies..

13.When do you start shopping? 1 week before Christmas.

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No. But thought about it for my ex.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's pork and beef stuffing!!

16.Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear; not blinking!

17.Favorite Christmas song? Darcy the Dragon as sung by Roger Whittaker.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel.

19.Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers? Yep, I think

20.Angel on the tree top or a star? Tinkerbell.

21.Open the presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Being back from Hawaii.

23.Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas? This and every day.

24.What would you like for Christmas? Can't get to greedy since I just got a new truck; a dash cell; a bluetooth earpiece and a trip to Hawaii.

5 to Tag: Everyone has been tagged so I guess I'm last one out and am turning out the lights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A 9 foot artificial."

Ok... how DO you get the Tinkerbell on top?

Unknown said...

Very carefully. LOL. Actually it is an artificial tree and the top 3' is a
separate piece, so we put it on the top then put the top to the tree on.