Friday, December 29, 2006

Experience Tribulations

Friday 12/29 Blog Prompt: Share something new that you want to experience in 2007!

A clean house. I really want to experience a clean house. Actually what I want is an uncluttered house. One free of toys and boxes, a more convenient place for all our dvds. My daughter's stuff out of my craft room so maybe I can move my printer and computer in there instead of the living room. Is this asking for too much, maybe?

Pictures from Hawaii, these in
anticipation of the wedding vow
renewals:
Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
Honey, Scamp and Ballerina in front
of the Iwo Jima Memorial at Kanoehe
Bay Marine Corp Base.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
Close-up of my beautiful
daughter-in-law, Honey.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
Ballerina clowning around.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would be a new one for this girl, too. a clean house... I did go through half the kitchen this week, tossing things I haven't used. Now those things are sitting in a bag for me to take OUT of the house before they become part of the furnishings :)

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you figure out how to get an uncluttered house. Sounds like a good resolution though. Maybe I should work on that too.

Anonymous said...

Ballerina is such a cutie. It looks like she got the best from both parents in her looks!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos...thanks so much for sharing--it makes me feel almost warm :)

heather said...

Sounds like a good thing to experience in 2007... you'll have to post photos of each tidy room as you get it done!!! It should inspire us all!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you might need to throw some stuff out - LOL