Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Winter Memories and Tribulations

Tues 12/5 Blog Prompt: What is your favorite winter memory?

My favorite is the year that Pan and I married. It was the first time in years that it actually snowed and waking up and seeing the white stuff on the ground was so miraculous.

I ran out and made a giant snowball. Snuck back into the house and beamed Pan while he was using the restroom (still didn't make up for the machete though). Startled him and he knew better than to take it out on me so he made snowballs and threw them at the kids while they were still in bed.

Talk about bringing the house down, LOL. It was so funny to see all of them, from Pan to the kids trying to decide whether to be angry or excited that it was snowing.

I grin just thinking about.

INDY UPDATE: Well the turd managed to get the cut infected. Bombshell took him to the doctor today, they lanced it and put him on antibiotics, but he has to go back tomorrow. If it has not improved substantially, they will be putting him in the hospital. I tell you, he is just doing this so that I will be worried sick about him while I'm gone.

You all take care for the next week and a half. Bug will be doing the guest posting for me, but I want you to keep an eye out on her. And what she doesn't know is that I will be checking in to see what she is doing as well. But be good to her as well. She does have two youngsters to chase around.

Happy Holidays all.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Hmmm! Snowball fights in bed. Yuck! Poor kids! lol Also poor Indy. Hope it heals alright. Enjoy Hawaii!!! Think of us here in the cold. Have a safe trip.