Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tribulations of Being Back

We made it home. While it was great to sleep in my own bed for a change, I still miss seeing the Ballerina. Everyone, except Pan and I, were worried about how she would react to us as she had only seen us once before about a year and a half ago.

She adored Pan and had him carry her everywhere, and she always wanted to go to Tink and Pan's house. We had a wonderful time whle we were there as Scamp and Honey had the full week planned out. I'll be posting all about it this week complete with pictures or scrapbook pages.

Well as soon as my computer is up and going again I will. I'm posting from Pan's right now.

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Glad you are back! We missed you. I can't wait to read about the trip!

Mrs_Who said...

Glad y'all are back safe and sound. Looking forward to those pics.

carin.c said...

Sounds like you just reveled in your visit! Must have been tough to leave.

Anonymous said...

welcome home