Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Tribulations of Learning to Cook

Wed 12/6 Blog Prompt: Describe your cooking skills as a newlywed. If you're not yet married, describe your cooking skills when you first moved out on your own.

Pan lucked out in that I got to test my culinary skills on the ex. And yes, test them I did. The first meal we had together was by candlelight because I was trying to hide the uncooked steak and the over-cooked french fries.

Like I said Pan lucked out and by the time we married I was a fairly decent cook.

And Bug if you don't behave yourself, I will turn the keys over to someone more reliable next time. Which by the way is going to be universal instead of disney in May.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cooking talents include checking the box for the words "Microwave Directions" :-)