Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Junk Food Junkie

Tues 7/21 Blog Prompt: Today is National Junk Food Day. What favorite junk food will you eat today? Describe what it tastes like and how it makes you feel.

I'm not a big junk food eater, especially now. But I will probably indulge in a kosher dill pickle or two today and an ounce of macadamia nuts.

I love the tart, salty taste and crunch of a really good pickle in between bites of a sandwich. The same holds for the macadamias, except they have a slightly sweet, salty taste and crunch.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I just can't believe it. My blog sisters don't like junk food. *shakes head* Tink, sweetie, I don't know if pickles are considered junk food or not. *LOL*

You guys crack me up. What do you do when you need that fix when you day goes wrong, or someone makes you made or *whispers* right before your period???

loonyhiker said...

Oh, a pickle sounds good! It has my mouth puckering! I love salty stuff like popcorn and pretzels and sunflower seeds. (I told Tammy that chocolate wasn't junk food because it was a major food group!).

Unknown said...

Huh? What period? RME.