Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Choco-lat or chocolate

Tues 7/28 Blog Prompt: Today is Milk Chocolate Day. (Don’t get this mixed up with Chocolate milk day.) Do you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate and why?

I'm don't eat a lot of chocolate as it upsets my stomach, but if I had to chose then dark would win hands down. There is just something about the smooth, semi-bitter sweet taste of dark that can send shivers down my back. It's funny that they are now finding the benefits of the one chocolate I do like to eat occasionally. :)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow. I don't know what I would do if chocolate upset my stomach. I don know, that if I have too much of it, it makes my breasts really hurt bad!!!!! One of these days all that stuff will stop. I hope.

Beachcomber said...

I don't think I could live without chocolate. LOL Dark chocolate is the best.

loonyhiker said...

That's okay. I'll eat your share of chocolate! I am actually allergic to it and it makes me itchy but I don't care!

Harvey said...

Lindt milk chocolate.