Monday, July 13, 2009

I am Geek. Hear me roar?

Mon 7/13 Blog Prompt: Today is Embrace Your Geekness Day. Geeky usually refers to technology but are you “geeky” about some hobby that causes your friends and family to roll their eyes once you start to talk about it? If so, share with us and we will try not to roll our eyes!

I haven't yet seen anyone roll their eyes, but it is possible they do it behind my back when I start getting obsessive, talking about cross stitching or scrapbooking. I do try to keep it to a minimum when I am around people who don't do either of them. Sometimes it is pretty hard though, LOL.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't even talk about digi scapbooking. No one understands that at all.

loonyhiker said...

When I talk about digital scrapbooking or knitting, everyone has moved past the rolling eyes and gone to the glazed over look! LOL

vw bug said...

No way would I roll my eyes at you sis! You have helped me too much on my scrapbooking! Besides, then you would roll your eyes at me on my geekiness. Oh wait... I think you already have. ;-)