Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ciao, gradico gli spaghetti

Wed 7/29 Blog Prompt: Today is National Lasagna Day. Do you like Italian food? What is your favorite Italian dish?

Spaghetti with marinara would top the list of my all time favorite Italian type foods. And that is all I'm going to say on the subject.

In other news, Bomb and the kids are leaving this morning for NC. I'm pretty down about it and don't know if I will be updating my posts over the rest of the week, but we will see. So until tomorrow or next week...buon giorno

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I know it is hard to see the Bomb and the kids go. I will keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers. On the bright side, I keep thinking that maybe when you go to visit them, you will pass my way and we will get to visit too!

Tammy said...

oh Tink. Big hugs.

Beachcomber said...

Hugs, Tink.