Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A Chocolate a Day

Tues 7/7 Blog Prompt: Today is Chocolate Day. What is your favorite chocolate and when was the last time you had it?

It has been many, many years since I have had my favorite chocolate. A very dear man and friend who happened to be a professor at the university went to Europe for a temporary teaching position. While there he purchased a box of Austrian chocolates for me.

While I do not eat chocolate alot (like almost non-existent), I devoured the ones he brought back for me. I had purchased some again when I visited Austria with my sister, but I didn't bring any back with me. :)

3 comments:

vw bug said...

Love the blog look... and I remember that visit. ;-)

loonyhiker said...

I think European chocolate is very different from American chocolate. We had Kit Kat bars in the UK and it tasted different than ours here. I hope some day to try your chocolates if I ever get there.

Harvey said...

My guilty pleasure - Toblerone.