Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Da Daa Tatada da....Or so the hum goes

Wed 7/8 Blog Prompt: Today is National Video Games Day. What video game do you remember playing and what why was it so much fun?

Still play them and the favorite by far are the legos games. Star Wars, Batman, Indiana Jones. While entertaining for children, they include humor that an adult would enjoy. Challenging but not so difficult that you get frustrated (for the most part anyway. There is one area where you have to have JarJar jump up and it takes forever).

I just wish they would come out with more. Maybe based on the Mummy movies. Can't you just see Brendan Fraiser as a Lego man. :) There's the Harry Potter books/movies too.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

For some reason, I have never been into playing video games. I like playing scrabble online and majong. But thats about it.

loonyhiker said...

I've never played Lego games before. I have played with lego blocks but not a video game. It sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

I remember playing Pong, Tetris and then came PAC MAN!!! My one and ONLY addiction back in the day! I used to take my daughters with me to 7-11 with LOTS of quarters in hopes of beating my previous high score! I did fairly well, but QUIT cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant with baby number three, now almost 27, and decided to SAVE those quarters for more important things! :)

We do have a little PAC MAN game somewhere about the house, but in all honestly, I have not played video games in YEARS. I think they just simply got a little too sophisticated for this girl!!! ROFL!

Thanks for another great trip down Memory Lane Tink! You are SO good with your blog prompting! MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :D