Thursday, June 25, 2009

Poor ol' George, an icon of his day

Thu 6/25 Blog Prompt: What’s going to be in the book you are going to write?

“Once upon a time there was a George. George was a lonely soul since there were no other George’s around to comfort him. All poor George could do was sit upon a shirt or a paper and look exceedingly happy. But deep down inside George wasn’t. Oh why, oh why couldn’t George find another George? Was George truly one of a kind, destined to go through this world alone? “
George is my icon. One that is composed of the letters of my name, designed by my mother when I was in junior high. I still use George on a variety of things as a personalization. Also I would definitely know it belongs to me, LOL. I don’t know why I named it George, but I did and it has stuck for better or worse for the last 30+ years.

No comments: