Monday, June 22, 2009

Do it or ...

Mon 6/22 Blog Prompt: “Do, or do not. There is no ‘try’” ~Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back). Are you a “do” or a “do not”? Why or why not?

Depends on what it is. I really am a “do not” when it comes to housework. I will put it off until it just has to be done. And then some, LOL. Though my mother keeps a beautiful house. You would have thought I would have picked something up from her.

But if we are talking career work, I am a doer. A workaholic in fact. Even when I don't like what I am doing. Go figure. I just need to learn to apply that to housework. :)

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Oh! I forgot about housework. I just thought you mean the good stuff, you know, the fun or new stuff. Not housework!!! (I guess you can tell where I stand on that one. Oh sorry, gotta go, I think something is alive and growing in the bathroom!)

Harvey said...

I'm more of a "try" guy, since I make it a practice not to take philosophy lessons from muppets :-)