Sunday, January 19, 2014

Project Life entry 7

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pan has been really noisy in the mornings lately or at least bumping the bed around a lot so that it wakes me. I tried staying in bed and going back to sleep after he left, but didn’t work. A little after 5 a.m. I decided to get up and work on some clusters for the Bug.

Once I did that it was late enough for me to fix a cup of coffee and some toast to take my medicine with. Then it was back to the couch to play pokemon. Down to only having three that I need to infect with pokerus. Did a marathon of Godzilla movies that were on MoviePlex on-demand. By the time the last one finished I was really getting tired of pokemon so saved it, and went on to get the steak ready for Pan's dinner tonight. Wonder if I can get him to stop and pick up some of those little loaves of bread? Thought I had some, but notta.

He did. Pick up bread for dinner. Tons of it. Came in with the mini loaves, garlic bread and pretzel bread. Guess I won’t be buying any when I go shopping tomorrow. After dinner we watched the Agents of Shield show as it was a new one. Afterwards we turned it over to Intelligence, which is a new show altogether. Verdict is still out on that one. Kind of reminds me of the one guy on Alphas but not as young. We’ll see.

Bedtime movie: Lord of Illusion, although turned it off halfway through since I wasn’t going to sleep.

No comments: