Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Project Life entry 3

Friday, January 3, 2014

Up, coffee made and uploading more files the Bug. While working on organizing scrapbooking kits, I realized that I had purchased some of them before. Will have to see if the Bug wants the duplicates. Today was spent washing clothes and packing bags for tomorrow we will be meeting Daughter in Opelika to transfer the kids to her. Good thing it was a busy day which kept me from thinking about it.

Indy and I played some Legos Lord of the Rings together before he got tired of it and went back to finding “What does the Fox Say?” YouTube videos. He would call me in to find the ones he found, his favorite being Tails (from Sonic Hedgehog) reaction to the video. Was quite amusing and when he told me how much MiLady hated the song, I posted it to her Facebook in his name, LOL.  (In a hundred years, which is how long I hope this diary lasts, I wonder if they will know that LOL means “Laughing Out Loud.”) I did get some Pokemon played (now that I have my avenue back and with a sale going on).

After much texting, I finally got ahold of the Princess to find out when she would be coming over as Pan wanted to take the kids to see the new movie; The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Indy and I had an argument all day about how to pronounce Smaug. According to the movie, I was right. So There. As long as you didn’t expect it to follow the book, it was a good movie. The Princess is totally in love with Kili. Can’t blame her, he’s such a hottie. Learned the hottie term from the Sprint commercial with James Earl Jones and Malcolm McDowell. So love that commercial. They have teenage girls pegged.

Afterwards, I had to take the Princess back to her father’s house to get her suitcase and bags. Pan and Indy ran up to Whataburger and got us a late, late night dinner of hamburgers and fries. After which Indy immediately got ready for bed and jumped in. Whoa, what a surprise.

Bedtime movie: Godzilla Final Wars

No comments: