Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life entry 2

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Off to work late. I was still trying to upload files for the Bug and lost track of time. Still I got there and managed to finish all of my work before 10 o’clock, including going over the see-me’s with the Boss. They were easily taken care of, thankfully and I asked the receptionist to make the one phone call for me if she had time. If not, I can do it next week since there won’t be any hurry to come into an empty house.

J1 sent his partner to pick Zoe up and after they left, Indy went back to watching YouTube while I tried to figure out what was going on with my Pokemon game. Even talked with the Bug about it. ddpuppies sent a picture of her new garden angel which is currently sitting on mom’s chopping block. Looks like it was made for it. I think she ought to keep it there. Maybe I’ll suggest it to her.

It was almost 1 o’clock before I remembered to put the roast in the crock pot. Fortunately that was still enough time for it to cook to fork tender deliciousness. Even Indy asked for seconds.

After getting frustrated with Pokemon, I picked up some sparkly yarn and crochet needles to see if I could make some stars for the tree (or gifts) next year. Indy adopted them. LOL.  I did managed to follow a chart for making crochet flowers that are really pretty. Made two and bound them together for an ornament. Also absolutely nothing on tv during the day so ended up watching the Godzilla movies on-demand. Wish they had them all, but some are better than none I guess.

Not much on television and Pan spent most of the evening trying to download content to the x-box for some of the games he plays. I don’t know why I can’t remember before holidays to get a gift card for the X-Box for him. Indy spent it watching YouTube. Tomorrow will have to try to find something else for him to do.

Bedtime move: Godzilla Final Wars

No comments: