Friday, January 17, 2014

Project Life entry 5

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pan played Lego Lord of the Rings video game all day. I made eggs in Pokemon Black to transfer to Pokemon Black 2, which finally got done late tonight.

Decided I needed to put my medicine back into the weekly containers so that maybe I wouldn’t forget to take them. Need to do the same for the vitamins, fish oil and cinnamon. I have been very bad about not taking any of them over the past 6-7 months. And I still have doctor’s visits and tests that I need to schedule. Some may have to wait.

Dinner was lemon pepper chicken with fries for Pan and homemade soup with bread and butter for me. Toss in a glass of wine and a bowl of ice cream for dessert. Then back to watching Pan play LOTR video game.

I’m still missing them.

See, not much of a day. Although Pan did try to find various places to put his sunpass so that he wouldn’t forget to turn right out of the subdivision tomorrow. Finally ended up putting it in one of his boots.
 
Bedtime movie: The Last Stand

No comments: