Friday, March 30, 2007

Photography, Indy and Tribulations

Indy doesn't like to have his picture taken so I have to be sneaky if I want to get some. Although sometimes just asking helps, like the tinman or darth photos. But those are special. But the other day I wanted to play with the camera and its settings and he was the only subject I had available so 300+ pictures later (thank goodness for digital cameras), I came out with some I thought were pretty good. I even managed some close ups.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Now I am off to see if I can get some more photos of him and his first sunburn. Poor baby.

No comments: