Friday, October 26, 2012

Whoops

The days have gotten the best of me lately. Must be the Halloween season coming up next week. MUST do better. It's just sometimes I can't think of anything to put down into words. Even with prompts to help me along. Like today. Mind is a complete blank. In fact, this is the first time in two days I have even been on the computer for anything other than reading.
 
Speaking of reading, I just finished Rick Riordan's newest book, "The Mark of Athena." Any of you that follow the Percy Jackson stories have probably already gotten and read it. I know, I know.... really more of a book for a pre-teen than for an aging adult. But sometimes I just need the entertainment. They are a fast read, but still with twists and turns to keep your interest going.
 
I think the only problem I have with this newest book is... Percy and Jason. You come to love Percy in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Then you are introduced to Jason in the first of the "Heroes of Olympus" series of which "The Mark" is the latest. Herein Percy and Jason meet. So which is it going to be?

No comments: