Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Homework possibilities

Monday through Wednesday and some Thursdays, I skype with Indy to help him with his homework. It's a great way for us to stay connected and keep up with what he is doing. I also get to lesson to him practice his piano and watch movies with him when he has completed his work. At least his work is something I don't usually have trouble with.
 
The Princess on the other hand.... She called me with help last week. On algebra. Come on, it has been 30 years since I have done algebra. I was okay with the formulas, but then came the variables and theories. I was calling Pan in a panic. She that it was funny and spend the time laughing at me.
 
But I am glad to see that I am not the only one. I was telling my boss about it and he let me in on the fact that he went through that with his daughters, only to decide that at some time they would have to figure it out themselves, because he couldn't remember. Oh, that sounds so familiar.

No comments: