Saturday, September 01, 2012

I wish I didn't have to decide

Animal Crackers ©Created by Jill; scraplift from Liberty McDonald Cameron
on what to have for dinner. It gets to be a real chore sometimes trying to figure out what to fix, especially since I have to make two dinners. One for me and one for Pan. We can't seem to agree on the same food types or how they are prepared if we do. Oh well, could be worse, right?

On a different subject. Have you ever finished a scrapbook page and then wished that it was flipped or mirrored or both? That's what happened with this page. After looking at it next to the left hand page, I decided it would be better if the focal was on the right hand side. A year or so ago, I would have just left it because it would nearly be starting from scratch to change it. Now with the help of Cassel's ClipToIt and SwitchItAll, I can make my dreams come true in less than 10 minutes. First I used SwitchItAll to mirror the whole page quickly, then because I used her ClipToIt to group each photo to a mask, I was able to go in and mirror those individually (you know so they were in the right orientation. Most it probably didn't matter, to anyone but me, but seeing Hollywood backwards was just wrong, lol).

No comments: