Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Work Ethics tribulations

I probably should upload some pictures or scrapbook pages, but you know, that would actually entail working. Doing something. Making choices. The things we use to tell the kids would make them fine upstanding citizens, proud to do their civic duty, work until they drop.

Navy Nuke once accused me of instilling excellent work ethics in him. Like it was a bad thing or something…. Anyone who has ever seen my house is probably thinking “excellent work ethics, right…” But there is a difference between work ethics and organizational skills. And I must admit, I sorely lack in the organizational skills department. Oddybobo should be able to commiserate with me. Maybe we should head out for a drink and forget the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan - I get off work (rather, I stop loafing) at 6! How fast can you make it up to PA? *snicker, snicker*