Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Birthing Tribulations

A Big Thank You to everyone. And I guess even vw. But if she thinks I'm going to call her 'mom' she is sadly mistaken. Are you LISTENING bug? I am taller, bigger and older than you and can whoop your arse any day of the week, so don't expect me to call you anything other than bug.

Pan was trying to help me come up with something to call bug's better half when I just arbitrarily (and I just realized I really can spell), called him brains. Pan suggested Bug's Mate but when he saw the bug brains said I should have changed it to bug's brain. So what do you think?

a. Brains
b. bug's mate
c. bug's brain

Personally I think he would prefer a or c. If you think about it, in the insect world most females eat their male counterparts. Eww Eww, I'm not even going there.....

Now for the characters who will probably appear in future episodes of Tink's Tribulations (you will need to print these out and keep them handy so I can call on you to remind me of who is who):

Pan - dearest hubby and bestest friend
NavyNuke - our oldest son
ScampMarine - middle child, youngest son and father to Ballerina
Bombshell - youngest child and only daughter; mother to Princess Z and Indiana B
J1 - Bombshell's ex-husband and father to Princess Z
J2 - Bombshell's ex-boyfriend and father to Indiana B
Honey - Scamp's wife and mother to Ballerina
Princess Z - oldest grandchild, daughter of Bombshell and J1
Ballerina - second grandchild, daughter of Scamp and Honey
Indiana B - third grandchild, son of Bombshell and J2
J3 through J? - Bombshell's ex boyfriends (and there is a reason for the J. Everyone of them has a first name that starts with J)

Other main characters:
Mom (aka mamma or mawmaw); ddpup (younger sis); Bear (ddpup hubby); vw (baby sis); tater and tot (baby sis' kids).

And if you read this blog, you are fair game (or is that fodder) to be included.

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the batting order or main character list! I couldn't stop laughing and thinking this sounds like a soap opera (which is close to my family). I started thinking if I had to do one for my family, it wouldn't be this pretty! By the way, I vote for Brains!

Anonymous said...

VWBug has Tater Tot Brains and One Happy Dog. That works. It lists her entire family.

Anonymous said...

I think you should make it "bug brains", not Bug's brain. ;-)

faery-wings said...

ROTF- loved the name list.
I vote for Bug Brains.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Bug Brains too,

and I would have guessed that that J stood for Jerk . . . but hey I'll believe for now that they all have J names ;)