Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Computer Space Tribulations

Tuesday morning blog prompt: Let's get to know each other some more! Describe your scrap space/computer area! Where in your home is it? Do you decorate around it? Anything meaningful sitting on your desk? Where are you?

My computer space, huh? Well, it's a desk. Not an extremely big one, but not small either. It is filled with computer books, notebooks, disks, baby medicine and hardware. The medicine way up top so I can see it and reach it, but he can't. I keep the mail stacked around the monitor. Pretty much everything else is in the three cubbies. Except the hardware of course.

Currently my computer is located in my living room. Along with Pan's computer and Princess Z's laptop. No it is not a big living room. After the computers there is only room for an entertainment center and a couch. I have a picture of Scamp and Honey, as well one of baby Princess Z on the door. Other than that it is pretty ulitarian (and I have probably spelled this one wrong, but none of the spell checks seem to think it is a word).

Oh, and my hairbrush is hidden from Princess and Indiana somewhere on my desk. Now where did I put it?

6 comments:

Meg said...

lol, I love it! My dh has given up trying to find our daughter's brush for when he gets her out of the shower. He knows it's usually buried on my desk somewhere, he just asks me to find it.

Amazing how much stuff we can fit on our poor desks isn't it?

Rave said...

My computer sits on a small, old 50's style roll-top desk, slanted in the corner of my kitchen.

I try to clean it off once a decade or so...as I have just done about two weeks ago.

What's on my desk? A couple of coffee mugs- one with coffee and one with pens/pencils in it, four cubby's with random crap, an old Mason jar and an upturned light fixture with old sewing spindles in it.

When my desk gets really bad, I close the lid!

loonyhiker said...

My hubby just found his brush from a trip taken 2 or 3 weeks ago. It was in his suitcase (where I told him to look for it) but he insisted that I lost it! It's always my fault if he can't find something because surely I must have misplaced it on him! He is always saying that I need to take responsibility for HIS actions! lol

Anonymous said...

Great description :o) I envy people who can use the space high up - I can't reach and I'm so short of space at knee-height - it's not fair! :o)

ArtcTrish said...

If you find your hairbrush, can you help us find ours?LOL!

Anonymous said...

My desk is caving in from the weight of all the crap on it. I am not what one would call a housewife.