Friday, April 18, 2008

Tribulations of a Great Camera Hunt

It was time again for that great safari known as a Camera Hunt challenge. Was this the month to stretch my photo talents? Maybe...

Center: (1) Home Sweet Home. This is a recurring theme in the Camera Hunt so that at the end of the year you will have a year's worth of photos of your homestead.

From top heading right:

(2) Yo Ho, Yo Ho, it's a pirate's hat for me.
(3) Learning how to arch your back correctly is important in ballet.
(4) Playground by the Bayou.
(5) A stained glass angel to watch over me.
(6) Three green shamrock earrings. I wonder what happened to the 4th?
(7) Anyone for some Peeps? My favorite Easter candy.
(8) For Ice I chose a glass of ice water.

Okay that last one wasn't a very original thought, but what can I say.

Template by Lorraine Wagerman; April 2008 Mega kit (c)Gotta Pixel designers; Font: Plantagenet Cherokee

No comments: