I've been tagged by Derek!
ALL are invited to join in The Links MeMe fun!
PLEASE just follow the rules!
Just copy paste THIS and everything below up until my Five links:
I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five. Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen!They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…
There are Five Rules:
1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you
5. Lara’s Place is the meme originator. (an active link is appreciated)
1. Bon Scrapatit. She is so full of energy and life. You can't help but getting a high just reading her posts, besides she has some very lovely freebies too. :) In her own words: Bon Scrapatit ... recipes for PRESERVING your family history!
2. Talk about southern comfort and you must be talking about ArtCTrish. With her music inspired titles and tales of the arts, she is definitely and must read (and she is one I'm going to tag since she felt left out last time, LOL).
3. For Better or For Worse comic strip. I think I have been keeping up with saga of Ellie and John and their children since Lynn began writing it. So much reflects on my own life as my children are of similar age.
4. Digital Photography School. Need I say more. :)
5. Evil Mad Scientist for those unusual experiments and just plain, fun reading.
I am Tagging:
1. One Happy Dog (gotta tag my own, right?) May have to update the link when I get back though as she is moving.
2. ArtCTrish (don't want her to feel left out again, ROFL)
3. Personalized Creations (if you have girls this is DEFINITELY a site to check out, but even if you don't, it is still very interesting)
4. The Pages of Our Crazy Life (if you don't do anything else, check out the post on Bed Head)
5. I'm at a loss here. I've run out of taggers. So if you are game, jump in.