Monday, June 25, 2012

Vacation - June 13 Part 3




Upon returning to the room and changing clothes, Indy laid on the bed to catch some TV but ended up catching a little shut-eye. After dinner at Jake's, we headed out to Universal Studios, grabbing a picture of the kids with the Universal globe. Surprisingly, when we got in there was a special showing of the new Despicable Me encounter. Pan and Indy really enjoyed it, The Princess and I... not so much.

We headed over to the Disaster encounter afterwards, where with a little encouragement and The Princess shoving my arm up when they were looking for a grandmother, I got the part. Pan said Indy and The Princess howled with laughter watching me. Then when the feature was put together and I got struck by lightning, they came unglued. HaHaHa. They better watch for next time.

There was some disappointment that it was too late after finishing at Universal Studios to make it back to Islands of Adventure. For me as well as for them.

No comments: