Sunday, June 03, 2012

Today I sing to Indy and he sings to me

Winter's Home (c)Laitha's Designs & Waiting for You (c)Laitha's Designs

I know the post titles don't make much sense to anyone, but they are the responses to 365 questions which is about keeping a 5 year journal by Tami Taylor, wherein you write one sentence to the question.

And though I don't normally write more about them, this is such a wonderful question. Indy and I sing to one another all the time. Making up our songs about how much we love one another or what we are doing or etc. We see who can sing the loudest, who can sing the softest and who can make up the most outrageous song. So much fun bundled in the body of an 8 year old boy.

Today shopping for food, shopping for red green house supplies. Pan finished the red green house and my tomato plants, bell pepper and basil are safely ensconced within. I have 4 little tomatoes and 4 little bell peppers. Can't wait for them to ripen so I can have them for dinner

No comments: