Friday, June 08, 2012

Blueberry-Banana Pancakes without the bananas or blueberries

Ashlyn's Love - Snowflake Beach Designs

Pancakes. Indiana Jones Legos II. Some scrapbooking. Indiana Jones Legos II. Lunch of guacamole made with homemade salsa of my own design. Indiana Jones Legos II. 3D documentary of prehistoric sea monsters. Indiana Jones Legos II. Blogging. Indiana Jones Legos II. Somewhere in there I got a load of laundry done, dishes cleaned and listened to my two sisters text one another. Another reason I won't get an iphone. When I reply to a text it just goes to the person that sent it. Not everyone on the list.

Tonight... Best Buy to pick up John Carter, Chili's for dinner and maybe Old Navy to get Indy some more shorts or jeans. He has already outgrown nearly every pair his mother sent down with him. He eats to much, I think.

No comments: