Saturday, June 30, 2012

The last thing I bought myself was a Kindle book.

Baby Boy (c)Simply Scraps; Chalk Garden (c)Kristin Aagard; Courant d'air (c)Imagine by Fran

"How to Cook a Dragon" by Linda Furiya, to be exact. Now I just have to finish it. Normally I read the e-books while we are traveling. I have Kindle on my phone so it is something I will be carrying anyway, doesn't take up any extra room. But I'm trying to convince Pan to get me a Kindle Fire. Why? I don't know. Less expensive then a tablet for sure.

Don't you just love this scrapbooking page? It is a great party game for a baby shower. They melted different kinds of candy bars in diapers and you had to guess which candy bar was in them. Hard to believe that this took place over 8 years ago. Where has the time gone?

No comments: