Thursday, June 07, 2012

Pens, video gaming, 3D television, cell phone, automobile

Aquamarine (c)Created by Jill

Bad days tend to make one crankier than they should be. Today was one of those days. The culmination of bad was when I spilled water on the stove top and it set off the electronic ignition. No matter what I did it just kept on going. Finally I looked up online what steps I should take. Shut off the breaker. Easy enough... until you realized that you can't reach the breaker box. Since this had been going on for over 30 minutes, I felt it was time to call Pan. He sure made me feel like it was my fault, adding to the stress and crankiness.
Now you realize that soon after the call and his declaration that he was coming home, it shut off. Call him back and tell him not to come that any problems remaining could wait until he got home. My guess is that it needed to dry out a great deal.
Tomorrow has to be better right?

No comments: