Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Teacher's Desk

Tue, Sep 1 Blog Prompt: Write about what you would find in a teacher's drawer and why you think it might be there.

This ought to be easy for some of you. Me, I kind of figure I would find a teacher's log, grade book, pens & pencils, paper clips, markers and maybe a couple of confiscated items.

I would imagine that the pens, pencils, paper clips would be found in just about any desk in any office (except mine) as they are so pertinent to the jobs at hand. I don't even know if teachers keep logs and grade books now or do it on the computer but I like the idea of being able to open a teacher's drawer and seeing them there. I never had anything confiscated in school, but had a couple of boys who did and they told me that is where the teacher put them.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Ha! Your desk drawer is just too simplistic! And it depends on how long the teacher has been teaching. What you describe is a newbie teacher's desk. By the way, my desk drawer was pretty big, hence all the junk...I mean stuff. You never know when you might need something in an emergency. LOL