Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Oh those yearbook pictures!


Wed Sep 2 Blog Prompt: Did you like your yearbook pictures?

I think for the most part, I liked my yearbook pictures. Above are my pictures for elementary & junior high. I have no idea what I did with my high school pictures. They are probably filed away in my steamer trunk.

My senior picture was definitely memorable. This was back when they would have you put the velvet wrap around your shoulders so that it came to a "V" in the front. And because it was off the shoulder you had to take your blouse and bra off. No biggie, that is until my wrap fell off. I don't know who was more embarassed... Me or the photographer. Still the pictures came out pretty good.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Now your story is going to have me giggling all day! LOL If I looked as pretty as you, I would have loved my yearbook pictures too!

Glynis said...

We wore those for my senior pictures too and that was my greatest fear! LOL What a story!