Monday, September 14, 2009

Extra-Curricular

Mon 9/14 Blog Prompt: What extra-curricular activities were you involved in?

You know, I don't even remember. Oh wait. I did with the POW/MIA organization for several years. That really wasn't a school activity. But it did take up a good deal of my time in the afternoons and one that I felt was a worthwhile activity. In fact, all of the activities I participated in after school were not school related in any way. Guess that is the way of things some times. :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great activity to be part of Tink. I still have my bracelet from back then. It hangs above my desk. I have always wondered if they found him or not.

loonyhiker said...

But in a way I'm sure your activities prepared you for later in life! (I apologize for taking so long to leave a comment. We have been on a cruise and I only get about 30 min. each day on the internet so I had to save it until we got back to FL. Now we are in a hotel and will be going on another cruise tomorrow!)