Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Waffling

Wed Aug. 12 - Blog Prompt: Today is National Waffle Day. Tell me what you love to have for breakfast.

Ho Ho. Just to think that I had a couple of blueberry waffles with butter and confectioner's sugar with a cup of coffee for breakfast this a.m. I'm not much of a morning eater so I have to force myself to do so. And I have discovered that I really like Kashi's blueberry waffles. Sometimes just like I had this morning, sometimes with just confectioner's sugar, sometimes with blueberry syrup and sometimes just plain.

Another breakfast favorite would be omelets, but that is just too much work if you ask me. But if someone else is making well then :)

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I'm not a big breakfast eater either. But I will leave the waffles for you! And the blueberries! :)

Tammy said...

OH I agree. Omelets are too much work.