Monday, August 17, 2009

Under the skin

Mon Aug. 17 - Blog Prompt: "What kind of animal are you underneath your human skin?"

I'm a lion. Not only is that my zodiac sign, but what I am really like beneath the skin. Take tonight for example. While casually eating dinner, Pan & I were discussing the fact that he has a $25 limit on his daily meals when he is out on the road. I don't think he, yet, understands why I blew my stack when he refuses to discuss the fact that someone at home office gave out his personal cell phone number to make sure he complied.

When it comes to home office, I tend to be pretty lenient as they are providing him with a job. At least the boss is. But those few who have been given his personal cell number, for emergencies, should not be giving it out to others within the office no matter what. If they want Pan to be aware of something, they should call themselves. I'm going to be hard put to keep my feet out of my mouth later this week when I have to meet the big boss.

Wish me luck. I'm still a lion deep inside.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I'm the same way about my cell phone. I give it out sparingly and will only answer if I am expecting the call. I save my minutes to make calls that I feel are important and not the other way around. When I was "principal" this summer, the university wanted to give out my cell phone number to parents but refused to let them. They could call the school if there was a problem. I think you make a great lion!