Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Middle of the Week & Middle of the State

of mind. LOL. We are in the glorious town of Cleveland, Mississippi. It's bigger than I thought but we haven't found any restaurants that would agree with both Pan and I. Me? I like just about anything or at least will try it. Pan is more conservative.

We have been staying in Holiday Inn Expresses (and I don't feel any smarter) because Pan likes the hot breakfast bar they have. But the only thing he will eat off it is bacon and guess what they have not been serving? Poor baby.

Yesterday we were in Greenwood and I got to spend time at the library looking up my great grandfather and grandmother. I found the obituary for both. (Actually Pan caught them). Then we headed out for the cemetery to see if we could spot their grave sites. To many graves and not enough time. But a good reason for coming back.

Today I am going to rest, relax and kick my feet back. Do some reading, knitting and research on the computer. :)

No comments: