Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sandy Days


Tue Aug. 11 - Blog Prompt: Summer is almost over and the kids are either back in school or on their way. Today is Play in the Sand Day and tell me about a day at the beach.

It was a hot day when Indy and I stayed behind as the others toured the pier. The sand was so white and bright it nearly blinded you. Shoes were a must when walking around on it. But there was a playground where he could crawl inside of sharks and monkey around on bars. And I could sit in the shade of a beach umbrella.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh what a great picture. I will show this to my husband. He has a phobia about sharks and says there are in the lakes and rivers too!! Now I can show him they live on the beach.

I forgot how bright and hot those white beaches can be.

loonyhiker said...

I liked the picture too! He looks like he was having so much fun! That is the closest I ever want to get to a shark again!