Friday, August 21, 2009

Following directions

Last night we, once again, asked the front desk for a good place to eat. The woman on duty suggested just about every one that was on the map we had been given the night before. But finally she settled on Crawdad's for getting an excellent steak.

So we headed out following the directions and promptly got lost. So we pulled out the map and got even more lost. We finally did find the place and it was worth all the hassle. Pan ordered his steak and I got fried shrimp. I was really impressed with the shrimp. It was a light batter so you actually could taste the shrimp. Pan said his 20 oz. rib eye was cooked perfectly.

I did notice that I had failed to mention where we ate when we were in Greenwood. It was a place called Webster's and was another recommendation that turned out to worth visiting. I just wish they had a website I could send you too.

No comments: